Celebrating 10 Years, Pt. II — The Future of TechArk
As we celebrate 10 beautiful years of delighting clients with technology solutions and marketing services, we can’t help but look toward the future of TechArk. It’s been an honor to call you a friend and partner in this journey so far, and we are sincerely grateful that you have entrusted TechArk with your businesses’ digital footprint.
We also wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for what YOU have helped us build!
You’ve helped us impact the Hampton Roads community:
- To date, TechArk has helped over 300 clients ranging from very small one-person companies to organizations with tens of thousands of employees.
- We have had the opportunity to help over 50 non-profit organizations. Not only financially but with their marketing and technology, which is often a significant and crucial need for them.
You’ve supported us with prestigious accolades both on the national and local level:
You’ve seen us expand through strategic acquisitions:
- In January 2021, we acquired Eyepinch, a Virginia Beach-based ad agency adding more than 70 regional clients to our portfolio.
- In April 2021, we acquired Coders Clinic, a Suffolk-based digital solutions company.
- In Dec 2021, we acquired Auxesia, a software focused on the ship repair industry.
- These strategic acquisitions have helped us grow our client base and further solidified our footprint in the region.
And, you’ve helped us grow from a two-person company to a global team of over 100.
So, what IS the future of TechArk?
Our focus will always remain true to our core values: Integrity, Innovation and Quality. We’ll continue building trust within the Hampton Roads community, and investing in a motivated team to keep creating the digital solutions you know and trust.
But we also have a vision, one I share in this video:
Here’s to many more years of growth for TechArk and our clients!
As always, we are so excited for the future of our company. We look forward to helping our current clients grow, are delighted to build new relationships in the future, and continue giving back to our community.
If you or any of your contacts are in need of an innovative business partner to improve their digital marketing efforts or re-imagine their website, please have them reach out to us. Our team of experts are ready to help!
In the meantime, on behalf of Team TechArk, thank you for an amazing first decade. Here’s to the ones to come!
Pratik Kothari, CEO