We are looking for a qualified Content Marketing Specialist to join our growing digital marketing department. Our ideal candidate will plan and execute content marketing strategies for clients across a wide range of industries. You will be responsible for creating organic social media posts, email marketing campaigns, social media videos, and content calendars featuring engaging content that effectively communities our client’s brands while successfully impacting their overall business objectives.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to grow our client’s online audiences, increasing social media post engagement, and improving the impact content marketing has on our client’s businesses.
Improvements to the content strategy should also be made as you analyze key website and social media metrics.
Our ideal candidate is a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset with demonstrable creative writing skills and the ability to communicate effectively to a range of B2B and B2C segments.
Role Accountability and Duties
- Perform all social media and email marketing content creation activities for our clients to increase engagement on all platforms.
- Use reporting metrics such as social media, website analytics, email marketing, and content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics to optimize content and make recommendations.
- Prepare email marketing campaigns for clients in a wide range of industries.
- Create content marketing calendars to ensure regular content is utilized across marketing channels throughout the year to drive measurable engagement.
- Review prospect and client social media accounts and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work with Video Editor and coordinate video shoots for clients
- Prepare engaging questions and interview clients during social media video shoots.
- Provide editing notes to Video Editor to create engaging social media content.
- TechArk does employ full-time video editors, but you may occasionally be asked to make some minor edits as well.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitoring content activities and those of our competitors.
- Repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Assist the social and marketing teams with optimizing copy used on social, emails, websites.
- Optimize website content to ensure both search engine visibility and a favorable user experience.
- Work with SEO Specialists to optimize meta details for website development and ongoing digital marketing clients.
- Manage editing, proofing, and publishing of client written content
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative-minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content marketer or copywriter would be an advantage.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people.
- Understanding of the value of data and insights, and ability to translate into initiatives.
- Exceptional written communication skills, as well as the ability to problem-solve.
- Self-motivated, and high energy
- Strong team orientation and collaborative approach to work.