How to Use Google Analytics to Increase Leads
Recently we’ve shared tips on how to use Google Analytics reports to help your online presence. In this blog, we’ll be recapping the benefits of four important Google Analytics reports and how our team has used them to help businesses achieve meaningful results.
Do any of these sound familiar?
"I want more leads, but I can't increase my marketing budget. What can I do?"
"I want to do more online marketing, but I'm not sure if I should invest in Google Ads, Social Media, or Email Marketing. What should I do?"
"My website traffic has increased, but I'm still not getting any more leads. What can I do?"
"I have no idea what my website visitors are looking for. What can I do?"
The good news is, we get asked these questions all the time and we've gotten pretty good at answering them.
How good exactly? So good that we've recently helped some of our clients achieve...
- +60% increase in website traffic
- +220% increase in online leads
- +120% increase in website traffic
- +40% increase in online leads
What do these numbers have to do with Google Analytics?
We were able to help our clients achieve these results by reviewing the four most important reports Google Analytics provides. By using these four critical Google Analytics reports we are able to help our clients increase their leads and optimize their digital marketing strategies:
- By using the Google Analytics Behavior report we are able to see which website pages perform the best and which ones need improvement. In addition, we can identify what types of information users are looking for on your site. Analyzing this data helps us ensure that your website design, navigation, and content are user-friendly.
- By using the Google Analytics Audience report we are able to analyze what types of users visit your website and what type of content they are most likely to respond to. Finally, we can then use this data to increase your site traffic and improve the conversion rate on your site.
- By using the Google Analytics Acquisition report we are able to identify which sources of traffic actually benefit your company. For example, are your meaningful traffic sources coming from organic traffic like a Google search result, direct traffic, referrals, email marketing, etc.? Once we determine this we make recommendations on which source you should focus on to increase your incoming leads.
- By using the Google Analytics Conversion report we are able to evaluate your site’s performance and determine what changes are necessary to help you generate more leads.
Google Analytics is just one of the many tools our team of digital marketing experts uses on the daily basis to help our clients improve the effectiveness of their website and online marketing efforts.
If your business is struggling with increasing website traffic, increasing online lead volume, or improving marketing spend ROI, schedule a time to speak with one of our digital marketing experts.