Over the past 9 years, TechArk has grown from a two-person company to an award-winning company with a team of more than 100 employees, specializing in web design, digital marketing, and software development. Rooted in Hampton Roads, Virginia, TechArk is rapidly expanding and continues to build on its strong culture of Integrity, Innovation, and Quality. Our work speaks for itself, but the raving feedback from our customers is what fuels us. Recently named to the Inc. 5000 list, TechArk has been named as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the country.
As we continue to grow, TechArk has an excellent opportunity for a motivated salesperson to join our team in Coastal Virginia. You must have prior success selling technical solutions to business owners or directors in mid-sized businesses within a competitive marketplace. The ideal candidate will be skilled at uncovering customers’ challenges and aspirations, be able to effectively present solutions to enhance their digital footprint in websites, digital marketing and/or software development. You must excel at finding, qualifying, and closing new opportunities — selling value within a short sales cycle. We’re looking for self-starters who enjoy collaborating across teams to build solutions. If you are interested in being part of a fast-paced organization that is fiercely committed to delighting our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
We are actively seeking talented individuals in Hampton Roads and Richmond, Virginia to join our sales team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identify, pursue, and close new outbound business opportunities to meet sales objectives.
- Develop a pipeline of business equivalent to 5X annual sales goals through pursuit of self-generated new opportunities, inbound leads, networking, and referrals.
- Create and build relationships with key referral partners to facilitate growth.
- Qualify and assess needs from inbound leads and inquiries to identify growth opportunities to pursue.
- Professional networking and lead generation by phone, virtual and in-person meetings.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals to maximize profits
- Prompt follow up communication – internally and externally. Active use of CRM and Project Management tools are a must!
- Collaborate across remote internal teams to build solutions to build digital marketing and website solutions for customers.
Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Successful B2B sales background. Prior sales experience in digital marketing, website development or similar industries is helpful, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to generate and qualify prospects to consistently to achieve sales objectives. The ability to clearly articulate business value that customers will realize through working with TechArk.
- Flexibility and adaptability to pivot between sales opportunities and navigate a fast-paced environment in a high-demand field.
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards results and maintains high ethical standards