The TechArk Sales Team is responsible for driving revenue for the company through new business acquisition and growing revenue from existing clients. Sales Executives are often the first impression with a client and are therefore expected to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, product knowledge and collaboration with a diverse team and client base. Additionally, a strong business acumen, exceptional customer service and the ability to identify and engage with business decision makers is essential to success in this role. Prior sales experience in digital marketing, technology or similar industries will provide a solid foundation for qualified candidates.
You will report directly to the Director of Sales while collaborating across teams to assess, engage and deliver professional business proposals that meet and exceed the expectations of prospective clients. Your duties and responsibilities will be subject to the control and direction of the company and may change from time to time.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying, engaging and closing new outbound business opportunities.
- Qualifying and assessing needs from inbound leads and inquiries.
- Supporting the Sales Director in implementing and enhancing the sales process and assisting with expansion of TechArk’s sales territory.
- Selling TechArk’s key services including Website Design, Website Hosting + Maintenance and Digital Marketing services.
- Professional networking and lead generation by phone, virtual and in-person meetings
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client trust and developing trusted advisor relationships with all accounts.
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals to maximize profits.
- Following up on client proposals to ensure needs have been properly captured and proposals deliver solutions that address the needs identified.
- Attending networking events to prospect leads for TechArk’s services.
- Entering and updating data daily within the company’s CRM (Pipedrive) and Project Management (Basecamp) will be crucial to success in this role
- Accountability to the sales process, prompt communication and adhering to company values of Integrity, Innovation and Quality.
- Accountability to sales/revenue quota and activity benchmarks.
- Prior sales experience in technology, digital marketing or similar industries is a plus.
- Flexibility and adaptability to pivot between sales opportunities and navigate a fast paced environment in a high demand field.
- An extensive professional network with strong relationships across the business community.
- Inquisitive, eager to learn and ambitious.
- Acts with integrity at all times; trustworthy and respectful of our clients’ business insights and feedback.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaborative team player
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently and in a team environment.