The Social Media Specialist at TechArk is a full-time, in-house position at our headquarters in Norfolk, VA.
- Social-minded – working knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, trends (professionally & personally)
- Intuitive – understanding of what drives people to click, like, make purchases, etc.
- Analytical – able to assess data to determine what works vs. what doesn’t
- Organizational skills – able to manage multiple accounts over variety of platforms
- Sense of propriety – understanding of what is appropriate to post vs. what is not
- Creative mindset – able to present dry information in a way that encourages engagement
- Research clients/industries
- Update social profiles as needed
- Post, follow, engage with relevant accounts & followers (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Stay up-to-date on latest trends, hashtags, news, etc.
- Check & respond to reviews, messages, complaints (or send to client for clarification)
- Create & adhere to budgeting calendar for TechArk and clients
- Schedule, create, and run paid ad campaigns for TechArk and clients
- Collaborate with content and SEO departments for TechArk and clients
- Measure and Report on campaign performance monthly
- Participate in client meetings as well as internal events
- Participate in occasional after-hours events
- Perform social media reviews, audits, overhauls, etc.
- Provide social media recommendations
- Act as ambassador for TechArk
- Degree in Marketing/Comm/Social Media or similar
- Experience setting up, managing, analyzing, reporting on social ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Strong social media game
- 2+ years work experience
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong work ethic
- Dedication to team, clients
- Supportive to team, clients
- Failure-not-an-option mindset