The role will be relatively broad covering all aspects of SEM and SEO. This specialist has to collaborate with a cross-functional team to execute a strategy that will achieve significant growth in site traffic as well as conversions. Some of the responsibilities will include paid campaign execution, content optimization, competitor audits, tech recommendations, influencer outreach and content creation.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and run paid campaigns
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Excellent with technical SEO, on-page and site audits
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- You will generate outreach and link building event ideas as a way to build relationships with influencers and bloggers.
- Able to work on CMS and updating of on-page SEO implementations.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Able to connect with influencers in the market via email, social accounts.
- Good with content optimization, must create user-centric content ideas, topics, and research for blog/articles.
- Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, Business, Electronics, IT or related field
- Proven experience as SEO Specialists, or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional certification in relevant field
- Previously worked with some of these SEO tools: Screaming Frog, SEMRush, ahrefs, Moz, Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems