- Participates in requirements analysis processes.
- Collaborates with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Writes clean, scalable code and unit tests using the PHP programming language.
- Performs website standards and security testing to include HTML and CSS validation
- Performs website performance testing.
- Revises, updates, refactors, and debugs code.
- Develops documentation throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Serves as an expert on developed applications and provides technical support.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a WordPress Developer in a team environment.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS3, Semantic HTML5, and
- Excellent knowledge of developing using WordPress standards.
- Proven experience developing using accessibility guidelines and web standards.
- Proven experience creating WordPress plugins.
- Proven experience creating WordPress themes.
- Proven experience using WordPress Advanced Custom Fields.
- Experience using one or more Git-based source code repository systems.
- Familiarity with architecture styles and API categories (REST, RPC, SOAP, etc.).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps.
- Experience with cloud hosting environments such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon
Web Services or Google Cloud.
- Zend PHP Developer Certification.
- Knowledge of”Google AMP” will be an added advantage.
Please Apply Here:
- © 2019 TechArk Solutions
- A Digital Creative Agency