Project Manager (Web and Multimedia) – Norfolk, VA / Remote
TechArk Solutions is searching for the ultimate Project Manager for our Multimedia & Websites Development team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading Web Dev Projects for clients from beginning to end, guiding the team through mapping, designing, implementing, and developing website projects across our organization. Managing other projects such as Branding, Videos or Podcasts might also be part of the daily workload.
Our project managers serve as the primary contact with clients, have general responsibility for the success of projects, manage internal resources and all aspects of the project including timelines, deliverables, and work to develop ongoing business with existing clients.
In order to do this successfully, this person should feel comfortable handling multiple tasks at a time, be highly driven and organized, and self-accountable. Qualities such as independent thinking and thoughtful decision-making are expected. Organizational addicts welcome!
- Coordinate internal resources and/or third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget, while meeting clients expectations
- Reinforcing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan and schedule to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
Because of our global team, prompt communication and responding to emails or messages outside of our regular office hours may be needed for time-sensitive items. Basecamp is our project management and client communication platform and all employees are required to become proficient in its use.
- 3-5 years of previous project management experience
- Experience in Web design and development project management and/or in multimedia production preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Agency experience preferred
- Local to the Hampton Roads area preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Previous experience with producing websites in WordPress or other CMS
- Work schedule catering to the East coast time zone is a must
Flexible Working Hours + 100% Remote (with work space available in Norfolk, VA)
Extensive training will be provided: you will be trained in the TechArk way under the guidance of the Project Manager Team Lead and Digital Production Manager.
TechArk is a digital agency with over 10 years of tenure, specializing in Website and Software conception and execution, and digital marketing. We work with successful businesses of all sizes, local to Hampton Roads and nationwide.