Mobile App Developer
The Mobile Apps Developer operates within a team of Mobile Application developers who will build innovative user experience prototypes on iOS, Android, and mobile web platforms. The primary objective for the Mobile Apps Developer is to produce high-quality, well-tested, secure, and performant mobile application code for deployment within a variety of environments including iOS and Google application stores.
WHO WE ARE
TechArk Solutions set out to build a passionate, creative team with a shared mission: We believe in growing each other – our team members, our clients and our partners. We’ve garnered top awards for our custom software applications and jaw-dropping web designs. We’ve launched several chart-topping mobile apps and software applications. Clients trust us to think of everything they need to create a polished, cohesive experience for their online customers. It’s what we do best. Our focus is helping clients bring their ideas to life. Whether they want to turn their app concept into a market-ready product or simply give their website a makeover, we’ll help them see the potential, craft a strategy, and aim for success. We’re not done until theirs customers say, “WOW!”
WHAT WE STAND FOR
We only select the brightest, most motivated professionals to join TechArk. People who are committed to continuously pushing the envelope when it comes to using technology in innovative ways, and who are also driven to help clients succeed in their endeavors by providing superior customer service. These traits are rare in today’s economy and we’re proud and honored that you are considering helping us pursue our mission!
- Participates in requirements analysis processes.
- Works closely with the UX design team to translate visual designs and storyboards into mobile applications.
- Designs and develop iOS, Android, and hybrid mobile apps.
- Reviews code changes for completeness, scalability, and adherence to standards.
- Creates builds for different platforms including iOS and Android.
- Deploys builds on their respective platforms.
- Provides QA with functionally complete builds and ensures they have adequate information to test correctly.
- Troubleshoots and guides fixes issues in the app.
- Identifies performance issues in existing applications and refactors to correct them.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Multi-year experience as a developer of Mobile Application Developers (iOS/Android/Hybrid).
- Strong knowledge of iOS and Android platforms and SDKs.
- Strong command of web and mobile application concepts and patterns.
- Experience with API integration.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Proven experience in developing and publishing native applications for both iOS and Android.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Professional certification in one or more Google Developer certifications or iOS app development certifications.
- Experience with cross platform mobile tools.
- Experience with TFS/Azure Dev Ops..
- Experience with cloud hosting environments such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud.
WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS
Our Home: 415 W. York St, Suite 103, Norfolk, VA 23510
We are located in the beautiful Norfolk Freemason historic district, the city’s oldest standing neighborhood, located just West of the Central Business district. Its cobblestone streets and mature trees are the backdrop for the city’s only neighborhood that presents a visible chronology of three centuries of architectural styles.
We have renovated this building as a modern and open space office, and set the stage for our continuous and amazing growth. Check out what it looks like to be part of our leading edge team. We even converted a vintage table into a ping pong arena, where intense company tournaments take place.
SO DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
If you do, just simply send us your resume and the cover letter and we will be happy to sit down with you and start the conversation.