Full Stack Web Developer
The Full Stack Web Developer implements software requirements for website and web application projects based on one or more web technology stacks including projects based on the frontend web development frameworks such as Vue, Angular, or React.. The primary objective for the Full Stack Web Developer is to produce high-quality, well-tested code for deployment within a web environment that may be hosted in various cloud and SaaS environments.
WHO WE ARE
TechArk Solutions set out to build a passionate, creative team with a shared mission: We believe in growing each other – our team members, our clients and our partners.
We’ve garnered top awards for our custom software applications and jaw-dropping web designs. We’ve launched several chart-topping mobile apps and software applications. Clients trust us to think of everything they need to create a polished, cohesive experience for their online customers. It’s what we do best.
Our focus is helping clients bring their ideas to life. Whether they want to turn their app concept into a market-ready product or simply give their website a makeover, we’ll help them see the potential, craft a strategy, and aim for success. We’re not done until theirs customers say, “WOW!”
WHAT WE STAND FOR
We only select the brightest, most motivated professionals to join TechArk. People who are committed to continuously pushing the envelope when it comes to using technology in innovative ways, and who are also driven to help clients succeed in their endeavors by providing superior customer service.
These traits are rare in today’s economy and we’re proud and honored that you are considering helping us pursue our mission!
- Participates in requirements analysis processes.
- Collaborates with internal teams to produce visual design and web sitemaps.
- Performs website performance testing across various testing tools including Google PageSpeed Insights and GTMetrix.
- Revises, updates, refactors, and debugs code.
- Develops documentation throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Serves as an expert on developed applications and provides technical support.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a web developer in a team environment.
- Proven experience with the WordPress CMS.
- Proven experience developing Semantic HTML5 with CSS3+.
- Proven experience developing with Node.js
- Familiarity with at least one frontend frameworks (e.g., Angular, Vue, React, etc.), MySQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM)).
- Experience using one or more Git-based source code repository systems.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Experience with multiple CMS frameworks.
- Experience with TFS/Azure Dev Ops
- Experience producing Progressive Web Applications (PWAs).
- Experience with cloud hosting environments such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud.
- Experience with automated testing suites.
WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS
Our Home: 415 W. York St, Suite 103, Norfolk, VA 23510
We are located in the beautiful Norfolk Freemason historic district, the city’s oldest standing neighborhood, located just West of the Central Business district. Its cobblestone streets and mature trees are the backdrop for the city’s only neighborhood that presents a visible chronology of three centuries of architectural styles.
We have renovated this building as a modern and open space office, and set the stage for our continuous and amazing growth. Check out what it looks like to be part of our leading edge team. We even converted a vintage table into a ping pong arena, where intense company tournaments take place.
SO DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
If you do, just simply send us your resume and the cover letter and we will be happy to sit down with you and start the conversation.