Over the past 9 years, TechArk has grown from a two-person company to an award-winning company with a team of more than 100 employees, specializing in web design, digital marketing, and software development. Rooted in Hampton Roads, Virginia, TechArk is rapidly expanding and continues to build on its strong culture of Integrity, Innovation and Quality. Our work speaks for itself, but the rave reviews from our customers is what fuels us. Recently named to the Inc. 5000 list, TechArk has been named as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the country.
One of the keys to our growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative (SDR) to spearhead our prospecting, outreach and lead qualification. This role is a vital contributor to our success – as the first line of communication with prospects, our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the sales process, excel at building rapport with people and be able to effectively probe to understand needs and opportunities. If this sounds like you and you are interested in being part of an award-winning, forward-thinking organization, TechArk is the best place to grow your career!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Generate leads and build trusting relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Nurture leads who have shown interest in TechArk and have already engaged with TechArk through its marketing channels
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage Sales Executives for next steps
- Research leads to collect information and understand more about how TechArk can add value
- Qualify inbound leads as sales opportunities
- Conduct outbound prospecting by phone, email and via social media
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Represent TechArk’s products and services to potential prospects
- Identify prospect’s needs and determine appropriate next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation practices
Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role, with a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques including phone, email and social media outreach. Strong communication skills in virtual environment
- Must understand the sales process, how to read buying signals and how to probe effectively to uncover opportunities.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Proficiency working with a CRM system
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills