If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee all ongoing digital marketing campaigns for clients in a wide range of industries. You will manage a team of highly skilled SEO, PPC, and Content Marketing Specialists, Account Managers, and Project Managers to ensure timely execution of client onboarding, monthly marketing tactics, and maintain client satisfaction at all times.
You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies, have experience successfully managing teams and working in a marketing agency environment.
If you’re dedicated and ambitious, TechArk is an excellent place to grow your career while getting to work with some of the most successful businesses in the region on cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage new client onboarding and execute digital marketing campaigns for key clients.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives to facilitate customer retention.
- Review month-end reports for concerns or revisions with designated Account Managers.
- Be available for online or in-person scheduled client meetings to discuss the monthly or quarterly results and to address client concerns.
- Work directly and collaboratively with our global Digital Marketing team to develop digital tactics & strategies that improve the proposal and campaign execution.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Lead additional US digital marketing team members to ensure successful delivery of digital campaigns.
- Translate business needs into marketing briefs and proposals utilizing various digital solutions; ensure all proposals focus on client success.
- Work closely with the Sales and Production team on continuous campaign optimization.
- Always seek new, innovative opportunities for our clients. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client trust and develop expert advisor relationships with customer accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Teams on qualified accounts to offer presale insights, proposal development, and post-sale campaign management to ensure client success.
- Because of our global team, prompt communication and responding to emails or Basecamp outside of our regular office hours may be needed for time-sensitive items.
- Daily review of our communication tool Basecamp and the assigned to-dos is a must.
- Qualities such as independent thinking and thoughtful decision-making are encouraged and expected.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of digital advertising products including Display, SEO, SEM, Social, mobile, video, and email marketing. Knowledge of programmatic advertising is preferred. We encourage a learning mindset.
- Supplemental knowledge of traditional marketing; print, broadcast, radio, outdoor, etc.
- Ability to listen to the clients’ needs and translate business goals into campaign strategies
- Conceptual thinking based on client needs that incorporate trends and innovations in the digital landscape
- Ability to work well independently and with a diverse team
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to present ideas and respond to questions with customers, clients, managers, and colleagues
- Highly collaborative and able to work with multi-functional teams (sales, marketing, product, creative teams)
- Demonstrated ability in developing successful digital creative advertising campaigns
- Strong customer service and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales information and creative layouts to inform strategic idea generation
- Ability to take direction and generate reports, business correspondence, and presentations
- Understanding of emerging marketing technologies and trends.