The Digital Marketing Account Manager is responsible for retaining and growing TechArk’s Digital Marketing client base through exceptional customer service and strategic communication that demonstrates value to every assigned client. By proactively sharing campaign feedback and ongoing strategic recommendations that enhance campaign performance and ROI, the Account Manager will build long-lasting, trusted relationships with every client and ensure consistent revenue and active account growth for TechArk. The Account Manager is a collaborative position that engages with nearly every division of the company; Sales, Marketing, Production, Finance and Support along with engaging our 3rd party vendors and partners as needed.
Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Extreme satisfaction from existing clients is the primary objective of this role.
- Always put the client’s best interests first; success is measured by revenue and account growth but judged by the client’s trust and strength of our relationship.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of each client’s digital marketing campaign tactics, objectives, challenges and opportunities; demonstrated ability to assess and provide insights that offer clarity and confidence to the client.
- Working knowledge and understanding of each client’s industry, competitive set, and unique selling proposition.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team on qualified accounts to review presale insights, support development of proposals and participate in proposal delivery to ensure a clear understanding of client needs and objectives.
- Upon close of the sale, oversee campaign setup and management to ensure internal team members are clear on the client’s needs and expectations and promises made during the proposal phase
- Work proactively and collaboratively with Sales, Production and Operations to identify and resolve issues immediately.
- Translate business needs into marketing briefs and proposals utilizing various digital solutions; ensure all proposals focus on client success
- Ensure Creative and Operations teams have all necessary assets and approvals in the brief and the proposal addresses the client’s needs
- Attend client presentations (virtually and/or in person) to present innovative solutions
- Work closely with Sales, Account Managers and Digital Project Manager on continuous campaign optimization.
- Capitalize on upsells when relevant opportunities arise that will benefit the client.
- Always seek new, innovative opportunities for top tier clients
- Prepare monthly reports detailing website and campaign performance along with suggestions for improvement.
- Send monthly performance reports to clients and meet with clients as needed to review.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Thorough working knowledge of digital advertising products including: Display, SEO, SEM, Social, mobile, video, connected TV, programmatic audio, and email marketing
- Supplemental knowledge of traditional marketing; print, broadcast, radio, outdoor, etc.
- Excellent new business development and enterprise sales experience
- Ability to listen to the clients’ needs and translate client and business goals into innovative campaign strategies
- Conceptual thinking based on client needs that incorporate trends and innovations in the digital landscape
- Ability to work well independently and with a diverse team
- Entrepreneurial spirit – proactive, restless, always seeking more opportunity
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to present ideas and respond to questions with customers, clients, managers, and colleagues
- Highly collaborative and able to work with multi-functional teams (sales, marketing, product, creative teams)
- Demonstrated ability in developing successful digital creative advertising campaigns
- Strong customer service and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales information and creative layouts to inform strategic idea generation
- Ability to take direction and generate reports, business correspondence, and presentations
- Understanding of emerging marketing technologies and trends