The Website Client Relationship Manager is a critical role, serving as a trusted advisor and primary point of contact for TechArk’s existing website clients. This position is responsible for providing client support and ensuring client retention through relationship building, understanding the client’s business, staff and industry trends in order to gain insights for client website needs, with new sales/upsell opportunities and escalation of any website issues or needs through the appropriate internal channels. This is a highly collaborative position, partnering with multiple TechArk teams including Support, Sales, Marketing and Project Management.
As a member of the TechArk Solutions Website team, the Client Relationship Manager will be pivotal in the overall success of the Production team. This role requires a true client-centric approach and a solid understanding of collaborative relationships. Supporting every aspect of the production pipeline, you will be key in both internal and client communications.
Primary Responsibilities and Expectations
- Own and manage a portfolio of existing website accounts
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships in a client-centric environment, with emphasis on retaining clients while acting as a liaison for Sales, Product and Support teams, with possible upsell opportunities
- Build trusting client relationships via regular check-ins and close collaboration with the client and TechArk’s Production, Digital Marketing and Support teams
- Continually demonstrate the value of TechArk’s services and commitment to client success with a focus on delighting every client
- Partner with Sales, Project Management, Marketing, and Support teams to ensure seamless handoff from deal closing to project completion and beyond
- Sales: Identify new opportunities, document needs, proactively communicate internally and externally, develop proposals and work orders and follow through on each task to ensure consistent delivery on client expectations
- Project Management: Support project handoff from Sales to Production, manage internal and external communication
- Marketing: Website clients transition into digital marketing upon website deployment and needs evolve with changing marketing campaigns, requiring continued organization and communication
- Maintain accurate, timely, and thorough documentation for deals, client relationships, and projects, including, but not limited to; business details, client insights, expectations and preferences
- Comfortable managing multiple, competing priorities; thrive in the fast-paced nature of the work
- Experience supporting or managing website projects
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), specifically WordPress, is an absolute must
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of common metrics for digital media success and popular tools and mechanisms for measuring success (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Comfortable with remote work, including virtual meetings, and remote collaboration tools such as Google Docs and Basecamp
- Understanding of website trends and emerging technologies
- Willingness to take initiative and support a variety of account management tasks
- Incomparable attention to detail
Do you embrace flexibility and have a passion for excellence? Send your resumé today!