Our ideal BDR candidate has a strong understanding of the appointment setting process, and excels at generating and qualifying leads through a multi-touch strategy. We’re seeking an experienced business development representative with strong outbound and organizational skills. You will primarily be tasked with contacting prospects through a variety of platforms to ultimately secure appointments for our sales team. You will also be asked to attend networking events, and participate in trade shows. It is essential that you be approachable and professional. You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Support the Sales Director in implementing needed daily KPIs of calls in sequence with emails based on lists provided to you or by your own research.
- Entering and updating notes and activities daily regarding prospect communication within the company’s CRM will be crucial to success in this position.
- Accountability to the lead generation process, prompt communication, and adherence to company values of Integrity, Innovation and Quality.
- Responding to inbound leads inside of an hour upon being received and setting appointments for our sales team through an established process is critical.
- Compensation will be a combination of a base salary and bonuses paid per outbound appointment set and held.
- Work closely with our sales staff and marketing team to fine tune talk tracks for outbound messaging (Calls, Emails, Social, etc…)
- First point of contact for all prospects
- Outbound leads
- Prospect (ZoomInfo, LinkedIn)
- Cold call
- Set specific number meetings a month between their inbound and outbound efforts
- Attend networking events
- Has to be willing to work a few nights a week for after hours events
- Assist the Account Executives in growing the footprint within Hampton Roads
- Willing to use LinkedIn for brand awareness + engage with our target market to help drive leads
- 2+ years of Business Development Experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Experience working in a CRM platform
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Able and willing to make minimum number of prospect contacts per day
- Work remotely in a highly effect manner
Proven track record of success