Why Team Building is Critical
Team building is important because it’s an investment in your employees and your business and also helps to facilitate trust, resolve conflict and improve communication for all parties involved. Companies that take the time to care for and develop their team have a greater chance of long-term success. Happy and motivated employees directly benefit workflow, efficiency and eagerness to contribute to company goals.
Purchasing company t-shirts is a great way to start building company morale; they provide tangible and intangible benefits to both the business and employees. Here are a few reasons to consider ordering branded company apparel.
- Employees love receiving free swag, especially items that physically unify
- T-shirts provide a source of branding and “work overtime” for the marketing department due to the constant exposure when worn
- Provide a conversation piece and can be beneficial to more introverted employees who want to be included
Myer Briggs Personality Assessments
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a personality assessment test designed to indicate psychological inclinations in how individuals perceive the world and make decisions. A study conducted by Forbes magazine shows that 80% of Fortune 500 companies utilize these types of tests to create stronger and more effective teams within an organization.
- Helps employee understand their strengths and weaknesses
- Provides insight to team members on how other employees perceive tasks and challenges
- Helps others begin to grow into more introspective and understanding individuals
- Conversation starter between employees
- Knowledge and understanding of one’s employees is necessary to leadership development
Centralize Company Culture
A company intranet is a local and often restricted communication network that companies can utilize to streamline internal communication. They’re extremely useful in business in multiple ways.
- They allow for better calendar management, someone within the same organization knows when others are busy or free to approach them with questions or tasks
- Improves employee engagement more effectively and efficiently by way of improved communication
- Information Management is easier when controlled and collected in a close source, also helpful in consolidating departments across the organization