Although we don’t like to toot our own horns (often), TechArk has some big news that we’d like to boast about. Last week, our humble creative digital agency was honored to receive the Retailer of the Year in the Services category on the Southside-go team TechArk!
Founder & CEO Pratik Kothari was present to accept the award on behalf of TechArk, along with one of our sales wizards for backup.
Of course, it’s not all about us-there were many other deserving victors in separate categories including …
- Overall Retailer of the Year: Curvaceous Boutique
- Lifetime Achievement: Willis Furniture Company
- Restaurant/Southside: Cafe Europa
- Restaurant Up & Comer/Southside: 757 Poke’
- Restaurant/Peninsula: Scratch Bakery
- Retail/Southside: Tidewater Diamond
- Retail Up & Comer: Great Outdoor Provision Co.
- Retail/Peninsula: Yolanda’s
- Service Up & Comer: Escape Room Virginia Beach
- Service/Southside: TechArk Solutions!
- Service/Peninsula: Chase Roofing, LLC
- LOVEVA: The Royal Chocolate
Did you see us in that list? Ok, just making sure!
We’d like to give a huge THANK YOU to the team and event organizers at the Retail Alliance, as well as the presenting sponsors (and our business buddies), TowneBank, and don’t think we forgot about YOU!
Our clients, followers, and fans are the wind in our sails and we truly, honestly, could not have done it without all of you. We are so proud to be where we are today, and we can’t wait to see what’s next for TechArk.
Thanks again! We’re putting this award in a place of pride … on our ping-pong table. Just kidding, we have a cabinet full of awards.